Interested in driving up the employee engagement within your organization?
If your answer is yes, then you won’t want to miss this webinar that is devoted to helping you increase employee engagement by integrating competencies in numerous talent management processes, such as talent acquisition, performance management, learning & development and career development.
Many organizations understand that there can be huge benefits to implementing a competency-based approach to acquiring and managing talent, but often don’t know how or where to start.
View this webinar where our experienced presenter will share an overview of how competencies fit in a talent management strategy.
HR professionals attending this webinar will learn:
- What competencies are
- The benefits of competencies and why they are important to organizational success and employee engagement
- The best practices in competency-based management
- How competencies are used to support talent management
- How to make informed decisions about how to implement or enhance an integrated CBM approach in your organization
This webinar is based on over three decades of work, gathering best practices and lessons learned from organizations that have used competencies to drive employee engagement. We will share our experience with you through practical examples from numerous case studies.
- Christine Lamothe, Senior HR Consultant and a Director of Business Development, Human Resources Systems Group (HRSG)