The industry competencies are designed for businesses that are specialized in specific fields. They represent knowledge geared towards specific sectors.
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Secretarial Administration
- Employment and Industrial Relations
- General and Legal Translation, Revision and Writing
- Information/Records Management Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Law
- Legal Advice
- Legal Ethics and Professionalism
- Legislation and Compliance
- Litigation Management
- Technical Editing and Revision of Legal Documents
Want to learn more about Technical Competencies? Check out our free eBook titled Introduction to Technical Competencies.