New trends in career development
“Engaging and Developing Talent with Competencies” looks at career development from a competency-based perspective and breaks down the key elements of a successful program.
The ebook includes a review of the latest trends and practical information on how to build a competency framework that supports engaging, self-directed career pathways. You’ll also find a self-assessment checklist to help you evaluate the health and vitality of your current career development program.
What you will learn:
- 4 key impact areas career development can move the dial
- How competencies can help organizations to transition from rigid career ladders to flexible lattices
- A 3-step process for building a competency-based development program
- Tips for supporting and encouraging self-guided development
- Best practices for ensuring the success of your new development program